Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
nealtherep
Tutor
Tutor

I see there was a new update today for the 5000 hub but my HomeKit no longer works.  I unpaired the hub and attempted to pair again however it is not finding it.  It just says “discovering your device”….

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

nealtherep
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you 

Xtazz78
Initiate
Initiate

Hello i have thé sale issuie can you help me ? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Xtazz78,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

lygre
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

I am also having this issue. I have only just discovered the existence of the HomeKit token.. could I possibly get a reset as well in hopes of resolving this issue?

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lygre,

JamesC

lygre
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much @JamesC! This resolved my issue entirely.