Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit stalled again

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MysticalMule
Aspirant
Aspirant
My HomeKit integration has stalled again. Can I get another token reset? Why does this happen? Anything I’m doing on my side?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You shouldn't need another token reset after this one. But I've sent a token reset request to your base station which should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi MysticalMule,

What error or problem are you experiencing with Apple HomeKit and your Arlo system?

MysticalMule
Aspirant
Aspirant
It says it’s “Discovering your device. Please wait.” But never discovers anything. Last time this happened I needed a token reset to fix it. I hope this isn’t going to become a regular thing.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You shouldn't need another token reset after this one. But I've sent a token reset request to your base station which should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?