Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Shananwaters
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed my home base from my homekit and now I new new homekit code to re add

11 REPLIES 11
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Shananwaters
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it reset but the camera are showing no response in the homekit app. Any Ideas?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reset it again. Follow the same steps in the link for setting up without a code. 

EwwYouStink
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @BrookeN,

Could you please reset my HomeKit token as well so that I can reconnect my Base Station?

rahdave_arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please can you reset my arlo base station homekit token

rahdave_arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I feel like the Arlo HomeKit token reset should be something built into the app is that something you guys are working on?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

@rahdave_arlo thank you for that feature suggestion. I will pass it on to the development team. 

Luguang_W
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Brooke,

It seems that I am having the same issue. I just bought my VMB4540 and try to add it to the Apple HomeKit. But I don't have the QR code. Can you help me with this?

Thanks!

Luguang

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Luguang_W  I sure can! I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

brymonster
Tutor
Tutor

Hello, 

I also need my HomeKit token reset. Please help. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?