Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mohitsb
Follower
Follower
No stream seems to be coming from the google home app. I really need this to work. Just bought this today.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mohitsb,

Be sure you are following the instructions in this knowledge base article to set up Arlo with google home:

How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

JamesC

gtrab
Tutor
Tutor

Same problem here. I bought 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras last week, with the intention of streaming them  to my Google Home devices.
Arlo connected seamlessly to Google Assitant, I can see the buttons to both cams on the Google Assistant hub display, but when I click the button or say "Hey google stream _cameraname_ on kitchen display" it says "sorry, it looks like the stream is currently unavailable". Same happens with Chromecast, Google Home Hub and Nest Hub Max. NO STREAM AT ALL. When I tap the button on my phone's Google assistant I get a black screen and says "Not responding". 
PLEASE HELP ME, I  bought Arlo because it was supposed to be compatible with Google home?!?!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gtrab,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC