Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Google Home Hub and Alexa Show for Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bumbellina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would like a monitor to play back video and send notifications  to me. My  Android tablet does not always work well and my iPad is too old. Is anyone using one of the above, which is preferred and do they work well please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

For Google, you use the Google Assistant app to view your cameras: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

For Amazon Alexa, you can view videos (refer to the link from my earlier post) and get motion detection notification through your Amazon Alexa device: How do I trigger an Amazon Alexa device when motion is detected on my Arlo camera?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Bumbellina,

You can read about how your Arlo Pro camera works with Google Home Hub and Alexa Show here: Arlo Now Works with the Google Assistant and How can I use Amazon devices with my Arlo cameras?

Bumbellina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have looked at the videos but still not sure if I get the notification sound I get on my phone or if it is just a visual alert

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

For Google, you use the Google Assistant app to view your cameras: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

For Amazon Alexa, you can view videos (refer to the link from my earlier post) and get motion detection notification through your Amazon Alexa device: How do I trigger an Amazon Alexa device when motion is detected on my Arlo camera?

Bumbellina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you