Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot get HomeKit setup on Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Nuflat
Follower
Follower

I have same issue. Cannot get HomeKit setup on Arlo. I had it at one time and removed it and now it’s not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nuflat, small_cat, Mocajr66, Jcd110681,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Hey Maurice73,

I was unable to send a token reset request to your Base Station as it looks like your Base Station is showing offline on our system. Please be sure that your Base Station is online and let us know so we can send a token reset request to your Base Station.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
small_cat
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi - could I please have a HomeKit token reset sent to my base station? Thanks
Maurice73
Initiate
Initiate

Problem connecting to homekit

My VMB4000 can’t be connected to HomeKit, no device found while trying to setup homekit. App and all hardware firmware up to date

need help to solve this problem,

thank you

Jcd110681
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to get the product setup with HomeKit. It is on the most recent firmare and just hangs during the HomeKit setup process. Any suggestions?

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem with my HomeKit. Please send me a token to fix
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nuflat, small_cat, Mocajr66, Jcd110681,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Hey Maurice73,

I was unable to send a token reset request to your Base Station as it looks like your Base Station is showing offline on our system. Please be sure that your Base Station is online and let us know so we can send a token reset request to your Base Station.

Jcd110681
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks so much! That fixed it.
Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Successful it’s working great thank you Jessica
Maurice73
Initiate
Initiate
Hi Jessica
Thank you for the support
The base station is on now
Can you please send the token reset
Thank you
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?