Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
usmcss
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey Guys,

I had 3 Arlo Pro 2 Cameras working Perfect with ST! A few months ago things started to go haywire with the Cameras and ST. I removed the Cameras from ST.

I tried to add them back and just couldn’t do it. I forgot about it till today and decided to remove all the Cameras from Arlo and I also unlinked them Arlo from ST.

I added the Cameras all back to Arlo, disarmed them and then went to ST Device Add. I clicked Arlo, gave ST the credentials for Arlo and it said it was added successfully. But I still don’t see any camera, don’t ever see any cameras to choose to add, nothing! I tried this multiple times deleting everything even the apps.

Is it just no longer possible to add the Arlo Cameras or is there a way to do this that I’m missing? I can’t believe the instructions are not listed how to do this? The instructions I’ve used don’t work.

Thank you very much for any help you can give.

5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

There is a pinned post on ST at the top of this forum for Partner Integrations where you posted this with instructions. 

usmcss
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for the reply but that info is outdated due to the new updates in ST. There isn’t a marketplace anymore, it’s called SmartThings.

I can’t believe I can’t get any help on this. I tried on ST forum too.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi usmcss,

You should be able to add your Arlo Pro 2 cameras to Samsung SmartThings. You can refer here and/or contact the Samsung SmartThings support team again: New SmartThings Schema Integration for Arlo

usmcss
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you Jessica, I have been there and followed all instructions and nothing.

How do you clear the cache? Do I just need to reset the Arlo Hub?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest for you to contact the Samsung SmartThings support team to help you get your Arlo cameras working with SmartThings by emailing to them at support@smartthings.com.