Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 2k and Amazon

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Shives
Follower
Follower
Hello! My name is Dave

I have the Pro 3, and 3 cameras. Using Amazon Cube v2 hooked to LG CX. (Used to be a LG ud6500).

Problem, as I see this is common. My camera system no longer is showing up on my TV! Yes, I’ve disabled the skill set 3 times, and re-enable. 3rd try I did get it working! 24 hours later and NO changes the system will no longer show up on my TV. Not my TV, Echo, or anything other than the App.

Arlo has a crap since the start! With tons of app issues, 2 months trying to figure out the Arlo promo and why it would not work, so cameras were useless. Now, the whole system seems to be getting worse.

All items are up to date. Tried hooking and unhooking. Re setting up, up addrsss change, router change, I’ve ruled out everything media wise I could. My cameras have great confection, my speed is 200mb plus, and I should have zero issues.

Now the whole point of the system is for me to be able to see my dam cameras from my TV! The whole point was to be able to do this! For the past almost 3-4 months.... (ever since 3 weeks into my paid subscription) it’s been more Miss then hit.

Arlo, I’m sick of the excuses! You charge a premium for your product, as so this product should work as advertised!

Ps, my wireless is Netgear Orbi. Nothing has changed, but firmware updates. That’s it.

I’ve contacted Amazon, they point the finger at Arlo for having software issues. Everything else works on my Amazon cube, my echo, and my dots. Just Arlo not playing nice with the rest.

So, are we going to get more excuses and lack-luster apologies? Or will we get honest answers and truth!

Stay tuned!
1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @Shives

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue with your Amazon cube/skill integration. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support