Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Mr-Quinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to access my Arlo video library from an Apple TV and Homekit. I have the camera's connected and can view activity via streaming but not previous activity. Is this possible or is it possible to get the Arlo AppleTV app again?

8 REPLIES 8
Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you tried screen mirroring to the Apple TV device?
Mr-Quinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

If only I had an apple to share... I have used a Linux laptop for 20 years. Not a big fan of the whole apple hardware money pit, sorry not exactly the solutions I was looking for, but thanks anyway...

Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you considered using a Chromecast device and cast the chrome web browser to the tv?
Mr-Quinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't think you understand my question... thanks.

Mr-Quinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, that won’t work for me . How does that simplify any process that their app could/would solve? Accessing another device to mirror to the Apple TV device is ridiculous.  But thanks anyway…

Dannybear
Master
Master
Apologies for not being helpful, I think I understand that your looking for the return of the Arlo Apple TV App from the past.
NYdmx
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did you ever find an alternative solution?
I think it’s ridiculous you can’t view anything but live stream and that you can’t add CTV to these cameras. I’m into this setup for over $2,000 and it feels like I’m using some makeshift web camera hanging out my window.
Should of just went and got ADT or a professional service. This market will dry up soon!!
Too many restrictions and loss of functionality when trying to get on your TV.
Mr-Quinn
Aspirant
Aspirant