Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jsemerick
Follower
Follower

I just purchased the Arlo Pro 2 System from Best Buy today. I opened up the box, set up the VMB4500 base and the 2 cameras. I updated all of the firmware for both the base and the two cameras. I went to add the Arlo cameras to my Google Home App. It let me log into my Arlo account but did nothing after that. Now when I try to add a new device and select Arlo under the brands of compatible devices I get a message that says "Arlo is Linked" and then it says "Something Went Wrong Try Again". I have tried looking for support on the forums here and it seems this is an ongoing problem. I cannot find a fix. Can someone offer a fix for this? If not I will be taking these straight back to Best Buy and purchasing a competitive brand. 

Some other things to note. Google Home is updated with latest firmware. I have the latest update to the Google Home App. I have the latest firmware for the Arlo base and cameras. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what to tell you - it works fine here. Maybe unlinking and setting back up would help.