Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Doorbell & Baby notifications not working with Alexa in Australia or outside of US

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Hainesie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting really frustrated with Arlo support.

I have a number of Arlo cameras, and Arlo Baby and an Arlo doorbell all integrated into my Alexa devices (Show 10, 2x Show 5, Echo dot).  I can view all the cameras fine on my Alexa show devices but I can't get notifications on my Alexa devices.  After doing hours of troubleshooting it seems to come down to being registered to the amazon.com.au store rather than amazon.com.  I registered a dot a different account I have which hones to amazon.com and notifications work perfectly but moving everything back to the amazon.com.au account proved they do not work in this region.

Arlo, I have tried all your troubleshooting and have an active case which the only response I am getting is every couple of days an email saying you're going to close the case due to inactivity despite me providing all of this detail a number of times for troubleshooting.  

When will Arlo notifications from Doorbell and Baby be available for devices registered to amazon Australia.  It's a simple question.  Just needs someone to answer it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Hainesie,

We appreciate your patience on this. This should now be working. If you're still having problems, try to remove the Arlo-Alexa skill and re-enable it again to see if that helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Hainesie,

Our development team is aware about this issue and is currently investigating where Arlo-Alexa notifications are not working outside of US. We'll be sure to update the community when we hear any new information.

Hainesie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JessicaP,

Any update on this, it’s been quite some time. Will this ever be resolved or has this product been falsely advertised in Australia?
Very keen for a resolution for notifications from both Arlo baby and doorbell onto our Alexa devices.
Many Thanks,
Hainesie
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Hainesie,

We appreciate your patience on this. This should now be working. If you're still having problems, try to remove the Arlo-Alexa skill and re-enable it again to see if that helps.