Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Homekit not working

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jordanbyron
Aspirant
Aspirant

My HomeKit stopped working. Can I get a token reset please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jordanbyron
Aspirant
Aspirant
That did it. Thank you!

I’m case anyone comes across this in the future, here are the reset instructions.

https://kb.arlo.com/1282685/How-do-I-reset-Arlo-Baby-to-factory-default-settings

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jordanbyron,

Can you confirm which Arlo product you are referring to where your HomeKit is not working anymore?

jordanbyron
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The token reset is only for Arlo Base Station/SmartHubs.

Are you able to stream the Arlo Baby through the Arlo app on your phone device or on the web client on your computer?

jordanbyron
Aspirant
Aspirant
Oh thanks that’s good to know. The camera streams from the app, but I am unable to add it to HomeKit via the software or HomeKit code on the device. The firmware is up to date. Is there anything I can do to restore this functionality?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you seeing any error message when trying to add your Arlo Baby to Apple HomeKit? You can also refer to the following articles listed below to learn how to add the Arlo Baby to Apple HomeKit:

jordanbyron
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve had my unit connected to Homekit for years and only recently it stopped working. I cannot add it via the HomeKit code nor by adding it via the Arlo iOS app. What steps should I take to resolve this issue. No error messages to report, it’s just like the unit no longer supports HomeKit.
jordanbyron
Aspirant
Aspirant
That did it. Thank you!

I’m case anyone comes across this in the future, here are the reset instructions.

https://kb.arlo.com/1282685/How-do-I-reset-Arlo-Baby-to-factory-default-settings