Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
Jlight5
Follower
Follower

Hi there,

I'm reading other posts where customers are receiving token resets for their base station then power cycling in order for Apple HomeKit to pair with Arlo devices. Can I please have some assistance with this as well?

31 REPLIES 31
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

hessstation
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send me a reset token as well. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Andrewupson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Can I please get a token reset.

Firmware: 1.24.0.1_1607_8938370
Hardware: VMB5000r6
Serial Number: A6F31A73A1115

Iphone is running IOS:17.4.1
Arlo App version is: 4.13 (7415)

Thanks
Andrew

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184 

Christau
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, 

Same issue for me; please send the reset request token to me. 🙌🏻

/Chris

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions

:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184