Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

slash128
Luminary
Luminary

I had HomeKit set up but then removed it because I was reorganizing things. Now when I try to add my base station again the app just gets stuck on "Discovering your device. Please wait." I saw this posted elsewhere for a different hub and support sent a token reset request which seemed to resolve the issue for others. Is that what I need here?

613 REPLIES 613
Adds
Aspirant
Aspirant
May I also pls receive a reset token.

Thank you
Inzano
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me a token reset request to my base station? 
Thanks!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ethan_rose, gjsiemon, LCanato, Adds, and Inzano,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Hey CopilotUK,

I've sent a token request to your base station again. If you're still having issues, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

richwklein
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm in the same boat. Stuck on discovery when trying to add to homekit. Can I get a reset as well?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey richwklein,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

D_W
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

I’ve had homekit integration work ok for a while until suddenly it didn’t. Tried to disconnect and reconnect, but as many in this thread I am stuck on the discovery. Can I kindly ask the same token reset that seems to have helped many others also ?

Thanks
D
Herruco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Added a home hub and now I can’t see my cameras when I try to set up Apple HomeKit. I can’t even see the base station now, I think I need a token reset. Can you help me out?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey D_W and Herruco,

Zzyzx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP,

Can I also get a reset token sent to my base station.  I'm having the same issues

Thanks

Macgos
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm in the same boat as others. Stuck on discovery when trying to add to homekit. Can I get a reset as well?

Jeremiahhouse08
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Arlo Customer Service. I am having this same issue. I use a Google WiFi Router and all my apps / software are up to date. Can you resend a reset token for my Home Kit? 

Meik360
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send me a reset token. ty

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Zzyzx, Macgos, Jeremiahhouse08, and Meik360,

Macgos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi - thanks for sending the reset token. However it still isn’t working and still stuck at the discovering stage. Very keen to get this working. Thanks
Jeremiahhouse08
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yea; still not working for me either. Unplugged for a good 5 minutes and plugged back in. I have the most updated app as well as the most updated Firmware (1.16.3.4_3614_c289687). I’ve read on other forums you guys might have an issue with it working with HomeKit on Mesh Routers...is this something you’ve looked into? 

migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

May I also receive the token.

I am unable to add the Homekit back after they stopped working.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Macgos and Jeremiahhouse08,

I've sent a token request to your base station again. If you're still having issues, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Hi migman_2001,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks,
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Collin_carter,

Inzano
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hei, Jessica!

What about me? I’ve asked for a reset token, but got no reply 😕

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Inzano,

I've already sent a token reset request to your Base Station on Nov 9: Re: Base Station HomeKit

Hi ethan_rose, gjsiemon, LCanato, Adds, and Inzano,

wase4711
Luminary
Luminary

Hi there;

Have the new ultra 2, which is supposed to work with home kit, but I get the same message others have; I am rebooted the base, but still no good..

Can you help?

thanks!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi wase4711,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Maverickbiff
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue after removing the hub as it had stopped responding can you send a reset token to mine please? really frustrating

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Maverickbiff,