Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Amazon Echo show can’t show video. Shows camera is not responding. Works fine on Arlo app.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I ask Alexa to show me the cameras, Alexa says that the camera is not responding, that check the network connection and power supply.
When I go to Arlo App, there is not problem to access the cameras, all is working well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi hipphop,

I’ve just fix the problem. You need to do the next steps:
1. Disable the skill in Alexa App
2. Make a factory reset in the echo show: Go to Settings (slide down screen and the icon is on your left) > Device Options > Reset to factory Defaults > Reset but retain Smart home Device Connections
3. Wait until the reset ends and enable the skill again
This steps works for me, good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve disconnect the base station, the Amazon echo show and I’ve disabled the skill and nothing works....
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Aoscos,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

hipphop
Initiate
Initiate
I am in same boat. My Echo Show stopped showing Arlo camera. Alexa tells me, “Sorry, I didn't find a device called {Arlo}” even though the skill was enabled and working before.
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi hipphop,

I’ve just fix the problem. You need to do the next steps:
1. Disable the skill in Alexa App
2. Make a factory reset in the echo show: Go to Settings (slide down screen and the icon is on your left) > Device Options > Reset to factory Defaults > Reset but retain Smart home Device Connections
3. Wait until the reset ends and enable the skill again
This steps works for me, good luck!