Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I ask Alexa to show me the cameras, Alexa says that the camera is not responding, that check the network connection and power supply.
When I go to Arlo App, there is not problem to access the cameras, all is working well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi hipphop,

I’ve just fix the problem. You need to do the next steps:
1. Disable the skill in Alexa App
2. Make a factory reset in the echo show: Go to Settings (slide down screen and the icon is on your left) > Device Options > Reset to factory Defaults > Reset but retain Smart home Device Connections
3. Wait until the reset ends and enable the skill again
This steps works for me, good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve disconnect the base station, the Amazon echo show and I’ve disabled the skill and nothing works....
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Aoscos,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

hipphop
Initiate
Initiate
I am in same boat. My Echo Show stopped showing Arlo camera. Alexa tells me, “Sorry, I didn't find a device called {Arlo}” even though the skill was enabled and working before.
Aoscos
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi hipphop,

I’ve just fix the problem. You need to do the next steps:
1. Disable the skill in Alexa App
2. Make a factory reset in the echo show: Go to Settings (slide down screen and the icon is on your left) > Device Options > Reset to factory Defaults > Reset but retain Smart home Device Connections
3. Wait until the reset ends and enable the skill again
This steps works for me, good luck!