Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
archibella
Tutor
Tutor

Just curious if anyone knows how the beta testing is going?  I'm one of the users looking forward to multi-user geofencing becoming functional.

I have no software development experience, so I wasn't sure how long the beta is usually out there before they roll out the fully functional version.  

Loving it so far- much easier interface and setup than the Dlink camera I had previously.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

archibella,

I currently do not have an eta for the non-beta release of Geofencing.

Multi-user functionality is currently available within the Geofencing beta. For more information, take a look here: How do I add and manage multiple mobile devices for geofencing?

JamesC

archibella
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks JamesC; unfortunately it's still not working for us.  Checked all of the items in the article already.

Any other suggestions?

archibella
Tutor
Tutor

Just wanted to note that last night I tried removing my fiance as a user from the cameras completely, then adding him back and re-enabling geofencing for him using the same process as before (left mine active the whole time) and it seems to have worked.  It correctly armed/disarmed the cameras this morning as we were coming and going from the house.  Hopefully this continues to work and helps someone else-

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation