Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
norrisbd27
Tutor
Tutor

I have 3 cameras and have been using the app for over a year now with no problems until recently.  Now when I open the app (iOS v 2.1.2) the cameras tab only show the option to "Add Device" where it used to show all 3 of my cameras and allow me to view a live feed if I wanted.  I also went into SETTINGS - SYSTEM - CAMERA ORDER and there is nothing there either.  The system is recording when detecting movement so that part is working fine.  I accessed my system on a computer as well and it's not showing the camera there either.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
norrisbd27
Tutor
Tutor

They didn't show there either.  I ended up removing the base device from my account, adding it back then having to sync up each camera.  I was hoping to avoid having to do that.  Thanks for all the suggestions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

For the "bad" camera.... go to settings then camera and REMOVE DEVICE ( bottom of page ) the camera completely.

Then bring it back as new ( re-sync required )( remember a quick push on the base sync nbutton ,don't hold )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
norrisbd27
Tutor
Tutor

There is nothing under settings for camera.  If i choose "My Devices" it only shows my base station.  If I choose "Camera Order" under System it doesn't show any of my cameras there either.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Under Settings, the Arlo base , click on that and the cameras should show

Morse is faster than texting!
norrisbd27
Tutor
Tutor

They didn't show there either.  I ended up removing the base device from my account, adding it back then having to sync up each camera.  I was hoping to avoid having to do that.  Thanks for all the suggestions.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation