Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Having a 2nd Account

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CT2
Follower
Follower
It seems I'm limited to 15 cameras!
Can I have a 2nd account?
If I can, will access be difficult especially since I use an App (iPhone) to access?
Suggest that multiple accounts (if possible) be synced to a single access point.
I currently have 17 cameras, have budgeted for several more to over see properties I am 'flipping'.
Can only use 15 and hesitant to even attempt to open another account per response about being unable to combine 2 or more realizing that I would have to more than likely have another email etc., etc,
Concerned Multiple Camera User
CT Phillips
4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As you found the max number of cameras on ANY account is 15.

You can have multiple accounts, be they free or paid, but each will need a differnt user name/pw.

Signing on would require not using the 'auto-signin' feature of your Iphone as you would need to enter different info.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
mchinsomboon
Star
Star

Hello, I have the same situation. Would it be possible to "Share" the devices on the 2nd account with the email address of the 1st account? So that I can see all my cameras on the same app login. Thx.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Add the second account user as a " friend" on the first account....

or or on your web browser, many have addons to do split screens

Morse is faster than texting!
mchinsomboon
Star
Star

Yes, this 2nd account option does indeed work - and you just share them back with your 1st account - this is a great way to add more cameras!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation