Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 16 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
ArloNewbie
Follower
Follower

Does the arlo app support all platforms? Where do I go to download the appropriate app?

14 REPLIES 14
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello ArloNewbie,

The Arlo Smart Home Security app is available for download in the app store specific for your device using the iOS, Android or Kindle (Fire) operating system. Simply search for "Arlo Smart Home" to quickly find the app. I have provided the QR code below that can be scanned if you have a QR Code Reader installed on your smartphone. Please note: The Arlo app for smartphones with the Windows operating system is not available at this time. 

QR Code.jpg

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR!

Christine - Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

<The Arlo Smart Home Security app is available for download in the app store specific for your device using the iOS, Android or Kindle (Fire) operating system.>

Hi Christine..

the Arlo app for Kindle Fire is not found in the store for same...was/is there a delay with the Kindle app store approval??

tks

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
doreen3185
Initiate
Initiate

trying to dowload app on this computer

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

doreen3185 wrote:

trying to dowload app on this computer

No app is needed for PC, it just yr browser and     https://arlo.netgear.com

Morse is faster than texting!
dub51
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In whatever app store is for your device, just search for Arlo.

showworld
Initiate
Initiate

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD TO MY DESKTOP COMPUTER

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Download what to your desktop computer?

Arlo apps only exist for Android and iOS. For any other OS you must use web access at https://arlo.netgear.com
KLG
Tutor
Tutor

Hello....I just got a new Arlo one camera system.  I have an iPhone.  I downloaded the Arlo app from the Apple app "store".  However, the app I have has no "mode" setting "tab".  Therefore, I cannot set up the "all motion on" rules for recording.  Any fix for this?  Thanks....Ken.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KLG,

You should see this setting next to Cameras, Library and Settings across the bottom of the app screen. Take a look at this article as there are some screenshots that will help guide you to editing modes on iOS: How can I set an Arlo camera schedule using an iOS app?

If you are still having issues, consider reinstalling the app and make sure your phone is update to date with the latest version of iOS. 

JamesC

Danny07305
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can't find it for my kindle
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danny07305,

The Arlo mobile app is available within the app store.

Which kindle do you have and what OS is it running?

JamesC

Aspirant
Aspirant

Very poor customer support no downloads available product usless returning to store

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
A true masterpiece of English Pidgin communication. A flurry of four sentences without any punctuation marks:

1. Very poor customer support.
2. no downloads available.
3. product usless.
4. returning to store.

A fascinating specimen of primitive, verbless communication. Found in the open plains of Netgear support forums.
Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 16 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation