Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

When camera 1 is triggered by motion can it be configured to record on camera 1 AND on camera 2 as w

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MKGAULIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

When camera 1 is triggered by motion can it be configured to record on camera 1 AND on camera 2 as well? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

read this first; https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-create-a-mode-for-my-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Fre...

Then do a search ( green box above) as search is your friend for "nested rules" and read a whole bunch

Last tip; after you first CREATE a new Mode and add the first camera and save, then go back and EDIT it to add the second camera ( or third... )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Rules in custom mode;

sense cam 1 , record cam 2

sense cam 1, record cam 1

MKGAULIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the tip Tom! I was searching for how to do that. Can you point the way?

Mark

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

read this first; https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-create-a-mode-for-my-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Fre...

Then do a search ( green box above) as search is your friend for "nested rules" and read a whole bunch

Last tip; after you first CREATE a new Mode and add the first camera and save, then go back and EDIT it to add the second camera ( or third... )

MKGAULIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again Tom!!

MKGAULIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras have switched to black and white and I can't find any setting for that???

MKGAULIN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nevermind. It got dark out and it switched to night vision

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation