Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Re: What have your wireless cameras caught unexpectedly so far?

Reply
Discussion stats
  • 49 Replies
  • 45699 Views
  • 10 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

My clients' camera just caught a coyote walking by in the backyard. Here is a screen capture: http://i.imgur.com/iZhBDWE.jpg ... 😉

 

Someone's raccoon indoor on Arlo's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUB4e9fOw9g ...

Alpo
Star
Star

Caught a fox twice at night.  Never had seen one before.

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

Alpo wrote:

Caught a fox twice at night.  Never had seen one before.


Nice. Any shots of the fox? The camera again got a shot this early mawning during the sunrise: http://i.imgur.com/8hqIllK.jpg ...

Alpo
Star
Star

Is that a coyote?  That is something I expect to see one day.  Definitely expect to catch the raccoons.

 

At least I think this is a fox...

Fox1Fox 2

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

Alpo wrote:

Is that a coyote?  That is something I expect to see one day.  Definitely expect to catch the raccoons.

 

At least I think this is a fox...

Fox1Fox 2


Yep. At least someone caught the raccoon in the act, indoor on Arlo's YouTube channel that I mentioned earlier.

 

Hmm, your images are not showing up like https://community.netgear.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/104iBC89434602721BE3/image-size/original?... . 😞

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

That coyote keeps showing up almost daily. Heh. His name will be Arlo. 😉

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

ant wrote:

Alpo wrote:

Is that a coyote?  That is something I expect to see one day.  Definitely expect to catch the raccoons.

 

At least I think this is a fox...

Fox1Fox 2


Yep. At least someone caught the raccoon in the act, indoor on Arlo's YouTube channel that I mentioned earlier.

 

Hmm, your images are not showing up like https://community.netgear.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/104iBC89434602721BE3/image-size/original?... . 😞


Weird, now I can see your images. Nice fox!

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

I just noticed a spider web being reflected in night vision: http://i.imgur.com/s7pGdXy.jpg ... 😉

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

A big moth showed up this early mawning: http://i.imgur.com/rMJftoU.jpg

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

OK, that's funny. I just got a video capture of a bug crawling around a camera len's edges. I saw a black blob and maybe blurry wings. Heh. Too bad it didn't see the snake that was found earlier in person, but it was behind a wall that the camera couldn't see.

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

ant wrote:

My clients' camera just caught a coyote walking by in the backyard. Here is a screen capture: http://i.imgur.com/iZhBDWE.jpg ... 😉

 

Someone's raccoon indoor on Arlo's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUB4e9fOw9g ...


A wireless camera, mounted, on a tree trunk just caught a caterpillar's edge of body and legs crawling around the edge of the len at night. Heh!

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

http://i.imgur.com/CsO5UhF.jpg 😄

 

Too bad this camera can't get higher FPS to see it fly in slow motion. 😛

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

ant wrote:

A big moth showed up this early mawning: http://i.imgur.com/rMJftoU.jpg


http://i.imgur.com/8UMEEgb.jpg again!

Tad
Star
Star

Now that it is warm several of my camera's are being attacked by red wasp.  Starting to get annoying, they set off the motion detector!

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

Tad wrote:

Now that it is warm several of my camera's are being attacked by red wasp.  Starting to get annoying, they set off the motion detector!


Lower the motion detections? Get rid of the wasps' nests if any? I get bees and flies too during the day time hours.

Jared
Initiate
Initiate

I caught a would be thief...

Thanks Arlo!


I think the clicking and red night vision lights scared him.... 

 

https://arlo.netgear.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/CEA0247E1709C5CB

 

4.6.2015.png

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

just think... the price of Arlo was cheaper then the broken window you almost had !! 

 

Good work, nice location.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

Jared wrote:

I caught a would be thief...

Thanks Arlo!


I think the clicking and red night vision lights scared him.... 

 

https://arlo.netgear.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/CEA0247E1709C5CB

 

4.6.2015.png


Nice. I hope you reported this to the police!

ant
Prodigy
Prodigy

Cropped blurry http://i.imgur.com/iqCBx2x.jpg of a flying honey bee over a camera. 😉

Cricket
Tutor
Tutor
I knew someone was messing with my front door and trying to pick the putty from around the beveled glass and carrying plants from the porch to the yard? I now know it's two unsupervised little girls, probably 3 and 4 yrs old that live at the end of my dead end street
Deathnote128
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any proof mate? Lol
Cricket
Tutor
Tutor
Of the girls? I have the video, but I'm not putting images of someone else's children on the internet?
Deathnote128
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hmm i didnt know that was illegal.
Cricket
Tutor
Tutor

I don't think it is illegal? It's just tacky. Parents decide for themselves if they are going to put their small child's image online, shouldn't be done by someone else.

Deathnote128
Aspirant
Aspirant
Meh. Id post it. Its not
Illegal here. A Crime is a crime. We shame the caught lol.

Anyway. I havent got anything caught on mine yet. Which is good i guess lol.
Discussion stats
  • 49 Replies
  • 45700 Views
  • 10 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation