Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to set record time

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Richirich1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, I have 4 ARLO Pro cameras that are 1 month old. On 2of the cameras I cannot set a record time. The "slide bar" appears after tapping on the motion icon, but is frozen. I rebooted both of the cameras by removing the batteries and then re-syncing the cameras. While performing the rules on the cameras, the record time "slide bars" remains frozen. It is stuck at 10 seconds and will not allow me to increase the record time. Finally, I did a restart on the ARLO pro base unit with negative results. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions/guidance with this problem. Thank You, Richirich
7 REPLIES 7
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'm having the same problem trying to adjust the video time to 30 seconds on my Android Samsung anyone have any answers
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Richirich1 wrote:
Hello, I have 4 ARLO Pro cameras that are 1 month old. On 2of the cameras I cannot set a record time. The "slide bar" appears after tapping on the motion icon, but is frozen. I rebooted both of the cameras by removing the batteries and then re-syncing the cameras. While performing the rules on the cameras, the record time "slide bars" remains frozen. It is stuck at 10 seconds and will not allow me to increase the record time. Finally, I did a restart on the ARLO pro base unit with negative results. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions/guidance with this problem. Thank You, Richirich

Are you doing it through the web interface or a mobile app? If so, which one?

chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice
On my Arlo mobile app that's on my Android Samsung 7 Edge
Richirich1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm using a mobile app
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice
Go to Armed (rules) touch the pencil on the right next to record time ,scroll to record video press the pencil press the time you want to record go up and press save. Always press save when making any changes
Richirich1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have done exactly that and the set record time slide bar will not move
watchdog99
Luminary
Luminary
you will need to set each "rule" you have set up for each camera you are changing the record time. example: go to mode> armed > rules > pencil > record video> pencil > make your changes > click save > click save again when it goes to the next page.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation