Turning off email alerts

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
MohaveMist
Follower
Follower

I am gettin gkilled with email alerts.  Getting the alert in the app is plenty for me.  How do I make it stops sending emails to me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Turn it off then....

go to mode, click on current mode, pick ARMED, edit pencil, pick camera and edit ,. unclick the check in the email box...simple ( repeat for each camera )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Duece260
Initiate
Initiate

With the new user interfacehow do you stop alerts to your email on your phone and have the app itself alert you? The old version did this and it was great.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Duece260,

Click mode and select your device id and you should see all of your modes. Click the pencil icon for the mode you want to edit and you will then see a list of rules for that mode. Click the rule you want to edit and you will then see all options available for that rule. To turn off e-mail alerts uncheck "Send email alert" and click Save.

For more information on the changes take a look at this article: How do I create and define Modes & Rules?

JamesC

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Turn it off then....

go to mode, click on current mode, pick ARMED, edit pencil, pick camera and edit ,. unclick the check in the email box...simple ( repeat for each camera )

Morse is faster than texting!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MohaveMist,

Were you able to get your e-mail alerts disabled by following the instructions above? Please let us know!

JamesC

Pelpark
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I did it.
Tbtenn
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do you turn it off? Do you mean The whole system?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tbtenn,

For instructions on how to turn off email alerts, see TomMac's instructions in the post above or take a look at this articled for detailed steps: How do I turn on/off email notifications?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation