Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Time zone selection for Sydney

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Growlcat
Follower
Follower

HI, I live in Sydney and I can't find my time zone in the setup. What can I do to get the correct time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is now be resolved. You will find the time zone for Sydney available in the time zone drop down as UTC +10:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney. Please let me know if this is still an issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Raymundo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm Keen for an answer on this one too. We're on +10:00 UTC but unable to select Syd Aus from the time zone slections. Looks like a new firmware revision, soon I hope Mr Netgear. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have tested this and was able to select UTC +10:00 (Guam, Port Moresby) from the time zone list. Please check the list again to verify that this time zone is available.

JamesC

sgeprods
Aspirant
Aspirant

You Arlo people are idiots. You have removed the Sydney time zone (which was set up on our system months ago). Now its dissapeared off your list. Had to chose Port Morseby WTF?  This had stopped our schedule from working over the last few nights. Lucky for you no one broke in otherwise I would sue.  Couldnt even access my base station via the web page because no time zone was set, it would just hang. Had to use the phone app to figure it out & then choose another country to get it all to work again.  Are you F***g serious?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sgeprods,

I have created a case and escalated this issue to engineering for further investigation. Temporarily, please use the UTC+10:00 port moresby/guam time zone.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is now be resolved. You will find the time zone for Sydney available in the time zone drop down as UTC +10:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney. Please let me know if this is still an issue.

JamesC

Raymundo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well done Netgear & JamesC, thanks for the update on the Sydney time Zone!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation