Schedule when to send email alerts

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
gsunday
Follower
Follower

I want my cams to record 24/7.  However, I only want to receive email alerts between 10pm and 4am.  Can this be done?  Is it possible to get a text alert instead of an email alert? 

4 REPLIES 4
Meggi
Aspirant
Aspirant

This would be a great solution to my problem as well. I'd like to add that notifications be determined by the user. I have our Arlo Wirefree setup in an office setting at the back door. Our Receptionists want to be notified DURING office hours, but my manager wants to be notified OUTSIDE office hours - if notifications were based on the user rather than the device schedule this would be very helpful. Thanks!

G16
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also need this functionality. 24/7 recording, notifications on a schedule.
conleyinsurance
Aspirant
Aspirant

This seems like a function most people would want.  I'm surprised that it is not yet included.  Does anyone know if Nest has this capability?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This can be done by setting up a custom mode. Within the custom mode rules can be made for motion detection with alerts turned off. You can then schedule that custom mode during desired time frames.

For more information on how to create a custom mode, see here: How do I create a mode to assign different actions to each camera?

For more information on how to utilize the schedule feature, see here: How do I configure and use the Schedule option?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation