Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Schedule on Droid does not match Schedule through Web

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I have set the camera schedules while on my PC using the web interface.  When I view the schedule on my Droid.  The schedule I set for Saturday and Sunday show up on Friday and Saturday on my Droid.

Which one is correct?

-Robert

-Robert
3 REPLIES 3
R_Lowe
Luminary
Luminary

[Somebody more knowledgeable - Tom or a Netgrear rep -- will probably provide a better answer, but] I am just curious:  Would there be any chance that when you modified your schedule on the PC webpage that you didn't actually click on the "Save" button?  If that were the case you might have thought you'd made the changes and of course the Android app would not have reflected it and thus you'd feel there were two separate or conflicting schedules.

I mention this because after returning from a vacation recently and supposedly turning my motion off, I saw I'd been recorded.  When I went to my schedule I saw the problem, I'd forgotten to specifically "Save" my changes.

RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

R_Lowe wrote:

[Somebody more knowledgeable - Tom or a Netgrear rep -- will probably provide a better answer, but] I am just curious:  Would there be any chance that when you modified your schedule on the PC webpage that you didn't actually click on the "Save" button?  If that were the case you might have thought you'd made the changes and of course the Android app would not have reflected it and thus you'd feel there were two separate or conflicting schedules.

I mention this because after returning from a vacation recently and supposedly turning my motion off, I saw I'd been recorded.  When I went to my schedule I saw the problem, I'd forgotten to specifically "Save" my changes.

Hi R_Lowe,

Yes I verified.  After saving, I logged off and back on to my PC and then again on my Droid.

-Robert
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes I verified.  After saving, I logged off and back on to my PC and then again on my Droid.

There was a bug with the ios/android ( don't remember which ) in that the scedules didn't start on the same day, but I thought it was fixed....

I'd call for the big guns to verify your problem.  If any, I would think the PC is more accurate than the other.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation