Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 In Conversation
Marbles
Follower
Follower

I'm getting a bit frustrated with this schedule system... it doesn't seem to work properly.  Its almost like it thinks I'm on a different time zone... I'm in canada and have selected GMT. time zone.  The camera's display the correct time when I take a picture.

Here's a perfect example, Its 9:27pm right now and my system says "motion on" but my schedule is only actually set to start at 12 midnight and stop at 6am??? And then, it doesn't turn on after midnight when I actually want it to record... 

How do I rectify this? 

28 REPLIES 28
Surarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please help me fix this. The arlo schedule does not allow me to add a schedule time starting from 4pm and end at 8am.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sure it does. You just can't wrap around through midnight. Create a schedule using midnight to 8 AM and also fro 4 PM to midnight.

UCONNCASS
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK I was hoping I would find an answer SOMEPLACE in here about the Scheduling problem. My issue is that I turn schedule ON, I back out and before long I hear my notification going off.  I go back in and it is no longer on schedule it is just on ARMED...even though I have set the schedule and the camera should be unarmed.  VERY frustrating

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing everything from your schedule and rebuild.  Also power cycle the base.