Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
kpaulson2012
Tutor
Tutor

I am getting a SSL Error has occured and a secure connection to server cannot be made. When trying to log in to arlo to view activity.  Camera's are online and appear to be working correctly.

I do see that other people have stated the same issue.  I did not see a response or a "fix" out there.

If I delete the app and re-download it, it seems to correct the problem for a few hours.  It never lasts for 24 hours.  This started on 7/30/16 and has contintued.

Please help.

11 REPLIES 11
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Device and OS?

Mom2
Tutor
Tutor
I also have this problem on iPhone 6s
kpaulson2012
Tutor
Tutor
It is an iPhone 6s Plus. Not sure on OS. I haven't upgraded to 9.3.4 yet.

ZDurkee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having the same issue for about a week, getting very fustrated with deleting app and reinstalling every day. Have you heard any resolution to this? I have talked with my IT and they had suggested I contact Arlo.

Mom2
Tutor
Tutor
I updated the safari browser on my I phone and so far the error problem has not resurfaced. It has been ok for a day now
kpaulson2012
Tutor
Tutor
Someone suggested to update my safari on my phone. Otherwise no other advice.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Consider updating to the latest iOS version and let me know if you still see this issue. I have not been able to replicate this issue (using an iPad 2) but will escalate for testing on the devices mentioned above.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue after updating to the latest OS.

Additionally, could someone who is experiencing this issue upload a screenshot with the error message?

JamesC

ZDurkee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have update OS and it has been ok for about 24 hours.Hopefully this was issue, attached copy of error .

Doyle713
Aspirant
Aspirant
I recently updated my iPhone 6s to iOS 10. I am now having the SSL connection issue. Same as screenshot posted above except my carrier is Verizon. How can I correct this?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dunno that there's anything to be done by you.  Both the recent OS updates to iOS 10 and Android 7 seem to be causing some issues.  The app engineers have to have devices on those OSes to be able to test.  Hopefully they do.  I've submitted a case for the Android issue and I believe that others have done so for iOS.  You can always add your voice to the chorus.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Doyle713,

I have not been able to replicate this issue. Are you still seeing this behavior? Consider reinstalling the mobile app and try again.

Please let us know,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation