Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
oldkid
Apprentice
Apprentice

Why is one of my "motion men" icons on constant red while all the other 3 are green?

How do I reset the one camera? I have tried turning all motion on and off, using schedules and none of that works.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Why is one of my "motion men" icons on constant red while all the other 3 are green?

How do I reset the one camera? I have tried turning all motion on and off, using schedules and none of that works.

The 'running man' goes RED when normally it is GREEN / Motion set is on AND the camera starts to record....

the RED man is motion acitvated recording

If It is staying red all the time, then I'd 1) take the camera and open the battery door for a few seconds then reclose to reset the camera ( might have picked up a glich ) 2) go and make sure all of the rules/modes are correct.

( tho I think #1 will fix your problem )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
oldkid
Apprentice
Apprentice

Forget it, just logged out and logged back in using computer and all is good now.

souper09
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the help - while setting up motion on and motion off, plus testing sensitivity - the running man stayed red on one camera - logging on and off reset the running man to grey - motion detection off!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation