Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Arlo4Me
Tutor
Tutor
I don't like that the new 2.x software version accesses the microphone, don't like the loss of the camera battery level indicator, and don't like the removal of icon color on the camera view. How do I roll back to the previous software version?
27 REPLIES 27
Jennagirl1
Initiate
Initiate

Of course you would say it is not recommended to roll back because you are probably the idiot who wrote the new version which is utter rubbishy. What a poor excuse for an upgrade. Do you people sleep at night.  Whose going to pay for all the new batteries that were drained by the new software after all 4 cameras went into a live mode.  Thanks a lot...

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Jennagirl1 wrote:

Of course you would say it is not recommended to roll back because you are probably the idiot who wrote the new version which is utter rubbishy. What a poor excuse for an upgrade. Do you people sleep at night.  Whose going to pay for all the new batteries that were drained by the new software after all 4 cameras went into a live mode.  Thanks a lot...

@Jennagirl1

Sorry, but If the above was to me, I didn't write it...  I pay for my Arlo service out of my own pocket being just another end user that enjoys tech.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I made such a comment in a completely different thread. As above, I have paid for everything and have never worked for Netgear. Enough with the vitriol.