Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Recording Setting 10s-120s can't change the slide bar is greyed out anyone has same issue. It record only 15s
9 REPLIES 9
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you got the "record until motion stops" setting enabled? If so, disable it

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
There no "record until motion stops" it's there no pencil to edit camera there a lot bug in the app
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No problem here.  What device and OS are you using?  Have you reinstalled the app and restarted your phone?  Tried a browser?

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
iOS 10.2 reinstall the app phone is restart, Netgear has very buggy on cloud services. I have delete the app and reinstall. No effect
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Do a forced stop of the app, clear the cache ( not data ), reboot phone via power button, test again.

If still NG, you may have to delete app and reinstall.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
It's the Netgear cloud service or the app is glitch, i log back in say video recording do nothing I change recording video it randomly change back to "do nothing"
HB15
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am having the same problem. I posted this on a similar thread earlier this morning. Same behavior on my IPhone and two different IPads. The iOS app is very buggy.

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have delete the app problems re-download again,problem away on few more hour it came back the app is very buggy.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the Arlo mobile app has been release for iOS (2.3.2). Please visit the app store and download the update. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation