Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Please reboot the main server

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DuaneBerta
Guide
Guide
Not receiving all videos after alert. Can't connect to live stream without closing app each time, similar to a couple weeks ago when Arlo acknowledged an issue.
4 REPLIES 4
DuaneBerta
Guide
Guide
Thank you
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DuaneBerta,

Are you still experiencing this behavior? I have tested this and was able to receive library content immediately after a push notification alert. If you live stream and manually record, does content appear in the library? Please let us know!

JamesC

DuaneBerta
Guide
Guide
Hi JamesC,
Thank you for your response. The day of the original post. I was experiencing no video feeds after a push notification on three occasions. I have not experienced this again since the original date. We had high winds yesterday causing the cameras to go nuts and I did receive all of the videos from these push notices.
However, when I receive a push from one camera I will go live from another near camera to see if it is someone on my property. Just recently it has begun giving me notices that the camera is unavailable or I can only have five cameras on at once, which I would only be attempting to view the one camera. I do close the app after each use because it seems to not function correctly if I leave it open for long periods.
The cameras previously have alerted me of a burglary in progress, so I am a little jumpy when I can't see what caused the push.
Thank you for your time.
Roberta
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DuaneBerta,

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved. You may be getting an error message when trying to live stream a camera after getting a push notification because the camera is currently detecting motion. Once the camera is no longer detecting motion you will be able to live stream. 

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation