Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No emails

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rozzie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been on customer service several times in the last week and now not getting emails . Followed all the instructions and still no emails. I have checked several times and no emails.  Getting the push notifications. I read the complaints from Feb, and do not have a solution.  Help!!!😠

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like an AOL issue for some reason.  Gmail is known to work but I don't know how many folks use AOL addresses so it's hard to say if that's a potential issue.  You may wanna fire the AOL email folks a question about possible issues (spam blocking, etc.) for these emails.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What email provider are you using?

Rozzie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have aol and my husband has gmail. He is getting but not me.  Have both in email alert

Rozzie
Aspirant
Aspirant

And we both have verizon

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like an AOL issue for some reason.  Gmail is known to work but I don't know how many folks use AOL addresses so it's hard to say if that's a potential issue.  You may wanna fire the AOL email folks a question about possible issues (spam blocking, etc.) for these emails.

Rozzie
Aspirant
Aspirant

thank you for your reply.  I was able to figure out with the phone tech.  it was a phone upgrade issue.  it's working now.  

Raymundo
Aspirant
Aspirant

What the hell? I setup my camera almost 12 months ago, no issues until now, email alerts have stopped working. At first, I figured what have you done Netgear but I dont think Netgear is the issue. My email alert is being sent to my Bigpond (Little Puddle) email address and mysteriously stopped working some days ago. I added my work email address to the "Alerts" list and the alerts are being sent no problem. So i guess i need to contact "Little Puddle" to see if they are blocking Arlo.com emails.ANy input on this issue is welcomed. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Other than deleting your original email address and then readding it, I think your only option is to contact the Little Puddle folks.

Raymundo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yea thanks jguerdat, i guess thats the next step. Thanks for your reply!

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation