Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

NOT USER FRIENDLY!!!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
klebaker
Follower
Follower

I am trying to follow a suggested comment about creating a new mode and all I get is a "Please Wait" bar that has not done anything for the last 5 minutes.  This product is NOT user friendly and I intend to take it back to the store as I do not wish to spend any additional time trying to figure it out.

2 REPLIES 2
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

If you're using an app, try using the Web interface; it's less buggy. If this doesn't help, I don't know what could be the problem.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning Klebaker,

Rules and modes can be a bit confusing at first. There are a few articles (below) that may help you configure your Arlo system with the rules and modes.

What are rules and how do I use them

Simply put, you create a rule and then use the modes to create a group of rules. The system has two defaults modes "All motion on" and All motion off". Rules allows you to enable/disable motion detection for a specific camera. You can also create a custom mode to have some cameras on (detecting motion) and some off.

I'd be happy to work with you directly to ensure you are able to set up the system easily. If this is something you are interested in please send me a private message with your phone number and the best time to reach you.

I look forward to working with you!

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation