Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Modes all motion off always active

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Roywong
Aspirant
Aspirant
My motion detection is always reflected off even after I select all motion on and save it.
I cannot switch to other modes. Why? Tried rebooting too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe you're in the wrong place since there's no saving necessary to set all motion on.  Go to Modes and you should see a slider for the schedule - set it off if it's on. Now, use the selection for motion on - it should show you that the mode is being changed and then there's a check mark on the selected mode.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe you're in the wrong place since there's no saving necessary to set all motion on.  Go to Modes and you should see a slider for the schedule - set it off if it's on. Now, use the selection for motion on - it should show you that the mode is being changed and then there's a check mark on the selected mode.

Roywong
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks.
dantheman222345
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried toggling schedule on/off and selecting "All Motion On", can't get motion detection to turn on again after I switched to "All Motion Off" after initial set up. Haven't gotten Green Running Man since I switched motion detection off.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

App or browser?  Try both.  If one doesn't work, try logging out of the Arlo servers and back in.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation