Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Marioli
Follower
Follower

I've been playing with the settings on Arlo and I've looked through most of the FAQ section, but I can't figure out my current problem. 

I want to create a mode where the camera runs and the motion detector is on, but I want to turn off alerts.

I run a business, so I want to cameras recording at all times. However, it is unneccessary for me to get the alerts during office hours. I've been receiving over 60 alerts a day in my current setting. 

To change my settings, I went to Modes>Create New Mode  and named it "Office Hours"

When I go to turn off alerts in this mode, it either turns off ALL of the settings (no motion or camera running) or turns them on using the check mark on the left.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Tiffiany_45/f81e3cdb-3708-4802-bbf9-9cd1cbb18f73_zpsm0kfe7w1.j...

Is there a way to turn off the alerts while letting the other two settings remain active? I want to keep receiving alerts during the non-office hours, so using the Rules> To this list  doesn't work for my purposes. 

2 REPLIES 2
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

For iOS:

Settings --> Rules --> Pick one of your cameras setting --> Scroll down --> Tap Send Email Alert --> None

or 

Settings --> Rules --> Pick one of your cameras setting --> Scroll down --> "To This List" Tap an Email to Uncheck

I believe this is the only way to not send an alert under Rule.. 

If you go Edit your Mode under Settings, it will basically just turn on/off your particular camera..

mountaindewbass
Apprentice
Apprentice
Or turn off notifications on your phone under your phones settings
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation