Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mode 'getting information'

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Brudlykke
Aspirant
Aspirant
The Arlo app (iOS) wont enter mode- it keeps om saying 'getting information'. I have tried to delete the app and reinstall it, and i have also restarted the basestation. It works on the computer.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brudlykke
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have found a solution now. I removed the danish letter ø from one of my modes-so now the app works again

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Same thing on both WiFi as well as 3/4G?

Brudlykke
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. I had to deactivate and sync all the cameras again. And after i have installed the Arlo app again i got the english version and not the Danish
nicrei
Aspirant
Aspirant

i've same issue, i've restarted the arlo station... reinstall ios app, nothing change....

but with internet explorer 11 same problem and with Firefox work correctly .....

Any fix ???

TY, best regards

Brudlykke
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have found a solution now. I removed the danish letter ø from one of my modes-so now the app works again
nicrei
Aspirant
Aspirant

Right, i've also a special character in a default mode provide in arlo station, i don't know why this name mode was modified... i change by a normal letter and now it's ok. Thank you to find the solution.

Best regards

Gregarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the hint. I didn't had a special charakter in the MODE name, but in the RULES names. Removed them all and everything works again. I guess it's a problem with the ARLO app running with iOS 9

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation