Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
msbreton
Guide
Guide

I'm new to Arlo and have successfuly setup 3 cameras.  Everything is working correctly except for I've noticed in my camera view that 2 of my cameras show a thubnail image of the last shot captured while one (the 1st camera) always just shows a green screen with the tag (4 days ago).  The camera is quection has been used live more recently and has recoarded video more recently (last few miinutes).  How can I get the thumbnail image to say current with the last thing the camera has seen?

Thanks!

-Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

msbreton,

Try removing the camera and then syncing it back up. Take a look at this article for instructions on how to remove a camera: How do I remove a camera from my Arlo system?

Please let me know if you continue experiencing this issue after adding the camera back to the system.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Odd. Try using the power switch to reset the base. Are you using the app or browser? Try the other.

msbreton
Guide
Guide

Tried that.  Doesn't help.  If I play/live the camera in question, the thubnail and time it was taken update but only until the application I'm using (iOS or Web) is exited.  Then it reverts to the green "Press the live button to see your new camera in action" thumbnail.  Cameras 2 and 3 continue to function normaly updating their thubnails to show the last captured image.

-Mike

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

msbreton,

Try removing the camera and then syncing it back up. Take a look at this article for instructions on how to remove a camera: How do I remove a camera from my Arlo system?

Please let me know if you continue experiencing this issue after adding the camera back to the system.

JamesC

tneorg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removing the device and adding it again restored the thumbnails. It also remembered all my settings.

msbreton
Guide
Guide

That fixed my issue.  Thank you!

-Mike

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation