I was robbed/ NO MOTION DETECTED/ TWICE

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
fatcat25
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was robbed Sat night, only got ONE motion sensing recording.  Well they came back last night and CLEANED OUT 4 medical plants 12 ft tall, cleaned me out.  NOT ONE CAPTURE last night.  Motion sensors on 100%.  I trip it every time I go out there.  But someone stealing from me, the reason I bought these, NOPE. NOTHING!  THese cameras are a BIG WASTE OF MONEY.  I wi ll go on BEST BUY and Amazon and tell ppl NOT TO BUY THESE.   I just lost $10,ooo in medicine.  Not to mention 6 months of work and the expense of dirt and organic fertilizer/ bug spray.   How does it NOT capture a thief, but captures me EVERY time I go out there?  THESE CAMERAS SUCK!  And Arlo is too chicken **bleep** to reply to me!   **bleep** ARLO PRODUCTS!

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Post screenshots of your positioning so we can try to make specific suggestions.

Berit
Tutor
Tutor

You should copy and paste this post all over the internet!  You should also send it to the police where you live, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Internal Revenue Service!!!  Make the government work for you.  It doesn't matter that you are committing a crime, it only matters that others committed a crime against you. Not to mention using a could based security system should be 100% safe and those downer judges should never sign a warrent to allow police access to your cameras.  But just keep growing your medicine and tell everyone how bad Arlo is.  Be sure they know you're high most of the time so people can draw a conclusion as to whether or not you set the cameras up right.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fatcat25,

If you are able to trigger the camera every time it sounds like the cameras may not have been armed at the specific time you are describing. Are you sure the cameras were armed?

Does anyone else have access to your account that may have disarmed your cameras without you knowing?

JamesC

fatcat25
Aspirant
Aspirant

nobody has my log in, and YES THEY AERE ARMED!  I NEVER LEAVE thEM UNARMeD!   I too thought these were pretty good untill I was Robbed!  EVERY SINGLE PLANT IN MY YARD GONE!  One would think that when I go out there, I get 35-50 alerts.  that night NOTHING!  I checked the cameras, they are all armed.  And were.  These things are crap!  SHODDY on the motion detection at best.  Look on this site and see how many ppl have issues w/ motion/  Its bedcuse these things are not worth the money I paid for them, TOTAL WASTE!

fatcat25
Aspirant
Aspirant

Berit,

First of all, it's legal.  Second, they are trying to make it illegal for homegrowers to grow their own, and commercialize it, so they can get their cut(38% in the county)  It is going up for vote again in Nov.  I do NOT want to add to the stats of "See how bad it is, causes more crime, makes the police too busy. bla bla bla"  Besides, I was 2 plants over, I had 2 extra and no home for them so I just stuck em in a sm pot.  But it counts, even if it was small.I am just so frustrated right now, and feel so violated.  I want to sell my house and move.  Thanks Arlo.  If they do nothing for me, I do plan on making a blog and going on Amazon and all those things.  Utube/ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.  And I am not on any of them yet, but we'll see what they do about it.  the one shot of him I DO have, the first night, is only of him in my yard.  If ANYONE thinks growing is easy, try it.  I've been a master gardener for 16 yrs, and this takes practice and ALLOT of work!  I am NOt "STONED All the time"  I use it as medicine for a broken neck and back.  Guess Arlo doesnt give a **bleep** about the plight they have caused me.  They would rather have ppl hooked on narcotics for pain.

fatcat25
Aspirant
Aspirant

Beriit,

I will get a screenshot up soon

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fatcat25,

It's possible the motion you were trying to capture was outside the range of the camera. A screenshot as you indicate would help in determining what may have caused the motion not to be captured.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation