Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
edwardg
Follower
Follower

I just bought a camera and it won't record for 24 hours straight. How can I get it to video for 24 hours?

2 REPLIES 2
chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant

EdwardG, to keep cameras Always On I use a couple of ways. I go to 'Mode' & select schedule. Pick Monday thru Sundays; then I set time at 12:00am On then set 11:59pm Off. Altho seems sometimes schedule changes itself.??
So now I set it as Always On.
While your in 'Mode at AlwaysOn' select the pencil icon on right . That will take you to each camera where you can set sensitivity for motion; and also, further dwn menu you can set seconds/minutes you want motion to stay on. Hope this helps you.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

edwardg wrote:
I just bought a arlo video recording but I can't get it to record for 24 hours. I need help.

Go to the Mode tab, select your system and click on the circle to the left of Armed.  That will enable your cameras to record on motion all the time.  You might want to edit the Armed mode or create your own to set the options (motion sensitivity, recording duration and notifications) for your liking.

If you're asking for full-time recording, that's not possible - the maximum time for recording on motion is 2 minutes.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation