Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
KT2016
Aspirant
Aspirant

We need to have option to enable and disable push notification for all cameras together with one button. Now it is time consuming and pain to take couple steps to enable/disable push notification for each camera one by one. Does anyone have a solution for it? Or hope they add this feature soon.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

KT2016 wrote:

But I am not using IOS app. On Android app and web login there is no option to turn off  notifications. I see only this option in camera mode to enabl one by one for each camera.  

On Android , go to Settings >Apps>pick Arlo...

uncheck the Notifications box

On web, the choice is only for each camera via edit of the mode

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
09KR0058
Tutor
Tutor

Just turn off notifications.  For example, on the iOS App, go to Settings -> Arlo -> Notifications and turn off Allow Notifications.

KT2016
Aspirant
Aspirant

But I am not using IOS app. On Android app and web login there is no option to turn off  notifications. I see only this option in camera mode to enabl one by one for each camera.  

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

KT2016 wrote:

On Android , go to Settings >Apps>pick Arlo...

uncheck the Notifications box

On web, the choice is only for each camera via edit of the mode

Morse is faster than texting!
KT2016
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. It is a good solution. I was hopping they consider adding this tool but your solution works too to stop receiving notifications when we dont want to. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation