Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
Barlborough
Tutor
Tutor

I have been using Schedule with my system from day one without problem, turning the cameras on in the evening and off in the morning.

When Geofencing arrived I set my system to Shedule when at home and all armed when away, Initially I thought this seemed to work very well, during the day arming and disarming the cameras depending on my location.

However, I now find that although Geofencing-Schedule arms the cameras overnight it doesn't disarm in the morning. I find I have to change the mode to schedule, the cameras disarm, then I can go back to Geofencing, which appears to work as expected till next morning.....

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're not the first to comment on this.  Maybe open a case with a trouble ticket so it gets addressed properly?

Greyhoundmamma
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am experiencing this also.
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have the same problem, the schedule do not disarm the cameras in the morning

Barlborough
Tutor
Tutor

Glad its not just me!

This morning it did disarm the cameras at the front of the house, but not those at the back. I don't have a stored mode that does that...

Think I will raise a trouble ticket.

elisaweb
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have problems too, with geofencing and schedule when i'm at home. I've tried many times and i see geofencing working properly when i leave and turn back home but scheduled at night don't work, camera remains disarmed. Hope it will be improved with an update.
marcoinpb
Star
Star

It may be worth noting that the necessity to restart the Arlo program every morning may be caused by your program closing the program during the night. Also, I have confirmed that that my iPhone 6+ has not rebooted during the night.

Again, Geofencing working with Scheduling does work as programed IF and only IF i manually restart the program in morning.

marcoinpb
Star
Star

This morning neither Geofencing one Schedualing work at all. 

This a Beata and we are Beta t

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have forwarded these topics to the beta team for review. Geofencing is still a beta feature and will see more updates in the future.

Some users have reported refreshing their enabled devices (toggle enabled devices off, save, and then toggle back on) has helped with the issue being discussed here.

JamesC

40calripken
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue now with my brand new Arlos. It was working for about three days and now Arlo won't revert back to Home mode, stays in Away even if the location is showing my home. 

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation