Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ability to review all motion for the day at once?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Das304
Tutor
Tutor

The ability to review all recorded motion for a given day at once would be a nice feature for Arlo!!  I've seen it offered by a competitor where all motion displays at once with associated timestamps.  Very cool and a great time saver.  I hope Arlo pursues something similar.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Das304,

This is the function of the Arlo library. Any content within the library is a representation of all content captured on a daily basis. Each piece of content will also be time stamped showing when the content was captured.

JamesC

Das304
Tutor
Tutor

Not what I was describing.

The feature I'm describing shows all motion for the day in one video.  Each item of motion has a time stamp hovering over it for when it occured.

You are literally clicking 'play' once, and watching all of the motion recorded for the day.

This has been developed by another company, which I won't mention - but would like to see Arlo develop something similar.   Instead of watching all motion triggered videos individually, you can literally watch one video that contains all the motion for the day.  Essentially all videos are layered into one.  Great timesaver...and if you see something of interest you can go back and watch that individual event/video of note.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation