Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Moroni
Star
Star

using 2 iPhones, when I set geofencing on either one the other shows armed, even when both phones are in the home.  Arlo works fine if I set to armed when leaving when we are both leaving together.

Her phone is granted access, in geofencing enabled devices showed her phone and mine, Away mode is Armed, Home mode Disarmed.  

Would apprciate any suggestions on how to get this working

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Moroni,

Consider refreshing your enabled devices within Geofencing settings. Disable all listed devices, save and then enable the devices again.

Also be sure the app stays logged in and is running and location is enabled on your device. If the app is logged off/not running Geofencing will not work.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Moroni,

Consider refreshing your enabled devices within Geofencing settings. Disable all listed devices, save and then enable the devices again.

Also be sure the app stays logged in and is running and location is enabled on your device. If the app is logged off/not running Geofencing will not work.

JamesC

catsim
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too have this issue, it was working fine until the last apple update. The app wont let us both be logged in at the same time, so i have no choice but to take my partners phone off the list and just have me using geofencing. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

catsim,

Because the Arlo mobile app does not allow multiple users to be logged in at once, any secondary users should take advantage of the Grant Access feature to utilize more than one device with Geofencing.

For more information on how this can be done, see here: How do I add and manage multiple mobile devices for geofencing?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation