Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Download all videos

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
edvardsen
Tutor
Tutor

In the Arlo app (Android), you can download one video at a time with an informative file name. But no download all. 

On the web, you can download all videos that day, but then you get the exceptionally user unfriendly Epoch formatted file names.

Please, could you enable download all also on the Android app? 

It would also be wise if you were to introduce your App naming regime on the Web as well. You should provide the same services in the Apps and Web. 

And please also see my idea "Enable video file name configurable". 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It is already ( android ) able to download ALL per day like the web

From Library, show files, pick one file and hold on it...two boxes appear on the upper row above files. You can pick more than one or all ( per day only )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It is already ( android ) able to download ALL per day like the web

From Library, show files, pick one file and hold on it...two boxes appear on the upper row above files. You can pick more than one or all ( per day only )

Morse is faster than texting!
edvardsen
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you!

Since it is fairly clear that there are two buttons pr video (one on the thumbnail and the three small circles on the right) and the click-anywhere-to-play, I wasn't expecting that there were even more hidden features. 

I'm very glad the feature is there. Though the GUI... Arlo/Netgear need to do better than that! Say, adding the select option to the pop-up menu that presents... options! 

Thanks for showing me how to do this! 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation