Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Detection reports various time zones

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
alwezhpy
Tutor
Tutor

Can anyone help with how I can fix my time reporting feature?  When a detection triggers an email, I receive different time zones for different cameras.  My base station is set to Pacific and each of my 5 cameras reports multiple time zones.  Here are a few examples:

Den/Kitchen at 4:53:11 PM PDT on Aug 7 2016.

Den/Kitchen at 4:52:53 PM PDT on Aug 7 2016.

Den/Kitchen at 7:52:30 PM EDT on Aug 7 2016.

Den/Kitchen at 7:52:09 PM AMT on Aug 7 2016.

Den/Kitchen at 7:51:50 PM EDT on Aug 7 2016.

Den/Kitchen at 6:53:31 AM AWST on Aug 8 2016.

Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

alwezhpy,

The base station dictates the time zone for each camera synced to it. Consider removing the affected cameras (cameras that are sending alerts that do not match the bases time zone) and then going through the sync process for those cameras again.

Are you still seeing this behavior?

Do you also see incorrect library times for the affected cameras or is this exclusively with email alerts?

JamesC

alwezhpy
Tutor
Tutor

Hello James,

Thank you for the follow up.  I did re-syncronize the cameras, however the time zones continue to change.  The library shows the correct times for my time zone in all cases.  Just the emails are arriving with the random time zones.

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

alwezhpy,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation