Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tori_Couture
Follower
Follower

I have only had the system 2 days. Yesterday  all cameras streamed via android cell phone. However, today they all went offline stating the base was not connected to the internet. Then it stated that I could not access the cameras since I was logged into a different modem. I have not logged it to the account at all.

I had the motion detection on from 8-5 pm but it was turned off for the period of time that it was offline.

And I noticed my cupboard door was open when it had not been earlier in the day. I zoomed in looking if I left my fork on the counter. I would have noticed the cupboard open. I live alone and clearly there is someone entering the apartment during the day.

now it is stating only 4 cameras can be streamed concurrently. Please stop the other camera stream before you start this camera. I only have 3 cameras.

Is is possible someone has already hacked into my cameras. I know they hacked into my email, and school account, back account etc. How can I stop this?

I love the cameras but is there anyway to use them without the internet and back up locally?

Vicki Read 480 223 2821

coolfloridabreeze@gmail.com

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's unlikely that the Cameras or base station has been hacked but your Internet connection could be. Also, there's no way to back up locally except to download after bthe fact. Your problem may not be hacking but another occurance of what others have reported. There are some installations that have had similar things happen (cameras losing connection) so you wouldn't be the first. Maybe a trouble ticket would be in order.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation