Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I stay Logged On?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Donfellows
Aspirant
Aspirant
quite annoying to have to use finger print or password every time you log on. Is it possible to remain logged on like many other apps?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Donfellows,

If you want to log directly into the app, disable Touch ID and leave the app running in the background (do not log out). This allows you to open the app without needing to enter a password to log in.

Your Arlo app is disabled from automatically logging you in when you use the Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor to access your phone. This is intended with this feature.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Donfellows,

If you want to log directly into the app, disable Touch ID and leave the app running in the background (do not log out). This allows you to open the app without needing to enter a password to log in.

Your Arlo app is disabled from automatically logging you in when you use the Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor to access your phone. This is intended with this feature.

JamesC

Donfellows
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!
DWCrisp
Initiate
Initiate
Not correct on iOS. When arlo is in background and you open it back up it requires password to reenter app. I've had this happen 100 times so I know that I am correct on This 10.5.2
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation