Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera Sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Belinda45
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I change the sensitivty of my cameras? When  I click on MODE there are no camera listed, only the base station is listed. I often get notifications over night from small particles in the air moving past one of my cameras. I would be grateful if someone could explin why my cameras aren't listed uder MODE and how I can change the senitivity of the camers. Apart from not being able to set the sensitivity the whole system works wondefully.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You stopped too soon.  You have to click on your base station to get into the modes.  Since some folks have multiple bases as well as Q cameras, there could be multiple selections to be made since they're separate entities.  Yes, I think they should able to be lumped together but that's not how it currently works.

Belinda45
Aspirant
Aspirant

When i click on the base station it takes me to the screen with arm, disarm, schedule and geoforce.  I still cant change my sensitivity 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd suggest creating your own custom mode rather than editing the default Armed.  But anyways, edit the mode you're using.  That's how you make changes to settings such as sensitivity, recording length and notifications.  Be sure to save at the end of your editing.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Belinda45,

Take a look at this step by step article on adjusting camera sensitivity: How do I change the motion sensitivity on my Arlo cameras?

I hope this helps,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation